Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sweet Reminders

So yesterday marked my fifth wedding anniversary and to celebrate I dropped one of our daughters off at my husband's new place since the split. He is without a car right now so he asked if I could drive him to the place where we spent our honeymoon five short years ago... Taco Bell.
After that he went and bought me a gas station rose and got me a card, in which he scrawled, "You're my best friend. Like it or not."
I got that it was supposed to be a sweet gesture- isn't the traditional fifth wedding anniversary present the Bonsai plant or something??

5 comments:

  1. Well thanks flamingo and thank you to GTR for the encrypted sex message. It made me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get you a bat to beat that fool with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll send you a sock monkey...that's the American equivalent to the Bonsai, you know?!

    ReplyDelete

Business in the front, party in the back.